Studying and Disabilities
You have a chronic illness or a disability?
We offer support and knowlegde for organizing your everyday life as a student. Please contact us, if you have any questions during your studies or even before.
Social consultant Miriam Regner
5. floor, room 525
Tel.: +49 351 4697-662
|9:00am - 12:00am and 01:00pm - 5:00pm
|1:00pm - 5:00pm
Social buddies help students with support needs.
Do you have questions or need guidance in your living environment or on campus?
For students with disabilities or chronic illnesses there is the Social Buddy Program of the Studentenwerk Dresden. The tutors of the program will support you!
Possible support services:
- Orientation in the residential environment,
- Accompaniment in ways related to the study,
- e.g. accompaniment to appointments in the respective faculty
- Assistance with the use of libraries
- Accompaniment to authorities in connection with studies
Take advantage of our email@example.com +49 351 4697-662