What is familiarisation / acclimatisation?
- The first two weeks in the semester will primarily be used to establish contact between the parents and the nursery.
- For your child's first appointment, a trusted person must be present. Please plan further appointments, so that you may accompany your child in the nursery.
- Length of time: maximum 1 block per day.
- Frequency: at least twice per week.
- Delayed start possible? ? Appointments for orientation must still be arranged.
- Discontinuous orientation, e.g. Holiday: during your child's orientation, bigger interruptions in your child's schedule should be avoided. If possible, please consider a later starting date.
- With FLEX-appointment arrangements, it is important to book a preliminary block for orientation.