User regulations for the child day care offerings of Studentenwerk Dresden
This is not a legal document. It simply serves as guideline to the document "Benutzungsordnung für Kinderbetreuungsangebote" in German, which is the official language in any legal dispute.
Status: 13 October 2014
As per § 111 par. 3 sentence 1 no. 2 of the Freedom of Institutions of Higher Education in the Free State of Saxony Act (German: Sächsisches Hochschulfreiheitsgesetz – SächsHSFG), revised on 01.01.2013 (SächsGVBl. p. 3), the board of directors of Studentenwerk Dresden has issued the following user regulations.
§ 1 Scope, Basic User Eligibility
(1) These user regulations apply to all child day care centers and other child day care offerings of Studentenwerk Dresden.
(2) All children of students for whom Studentwerk Dresden, by ordinance or on contractual basis, is responsible for may use child day care centers and child day care offerings; as well as other users specified in the Studentenwerk Dresden Constitution (German: Grundordnung), especially in the case of agreements on placement upon the basis of a day care contract. If there are still day care vacancies after the aforementioned eligible parties are factored in, additional day care centers in the City of Dresden may be admitted insofar as appropriate agreements can be made with the responsible local authorities. In this case, the following rules apply accordingly.
(3) Studentenwerk Dresden day care facilities may be used exclusively within the framework of the facility’s respective concept and house rules.
(4) All users (or as represented by the primary caretakers) are obligated to report loss of eligibility to use the facilities without being requested to do so.
§ 2 Child day care centers
(1) In child day care center, children aged 9 weeks and older receive long-term care until starting school during the respective facility’s opening hours. Studentenwerk Dresden offers full board for children in day care.
(2) Provided that
- there are free day care spots in the age group of the child receiving day care services and
- the legal guardians of the child meet the placement requirements,
free spots will be awarded by Studentenwerk Dresden as per the date of receipt of the written application.
(3) The daycare agreement enters into force through a written contract cosigned by the legal guardians of the child and a representative of Studentenwerk Dresden.
§ 3 Other child day care offerings
(3) In the case of other day care offerings (e.g. child day care during conferences, babysitter placement) organized or facilitated by Studentenwerk Dresden, the contractual agreements underlying the respective offering apply.
(4) The day care agreement enters in the cases outlined in par. 1 and 3 enter into force through a written contract cosigned by the legal guardians of the child and a representative of Studentenwerk Dresden.
§ 4 Miscellaneous
§ 5 Effective date
These user regulations shall come into effect on the day of their publication in Sächsischer Amtsblatt/Amtlicher Anzeige.
Dresden, the 13th of October, 2014