Daycare center Miniforscher
Restricted normal operation
From Monday, 18 May, the daycare centres SpielWerk and Miniforscher can reopen with many restrictions - the daycare team hopes for the active help and cooperation of parents.
According to the Sächsicher Regelverordnung zu Corona, day-care centres also open their doors again for - albeit very limited - care of the youngest children.
Many notes must be observed.
Oberstes Prinzip ist das Einhalten der Hygiene-Vorschriften - Eltern bringen die Kinder zur Kita zu festgelegten Zeiten zu vereinbarten Treffpunkten im Außenbereich der Kita.
The overriding principle is compliance with hygiene regulations - parents bring their children to the nursery at fixed times to agreed meeting points outside the nursery.Letter to parents as PDF (german)
Address of the daycare center
Teplitzer Straße 28
Daycare head: Manuela Lösche and Bettina Kulke
Fax: 0351 4796559-31
Daycare management: 0351 4796559-0
Group 1: 0351 4796559-26
Group 2: 0351 4796559-27
Group 3: 0351 4796559-23
Group 4: 0351 4796559-22
Group 5 (infant group): 0351 4796559-21
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Office hours of the management for parents' concerns:
Tuesday 3:30pm - 4.30pm
The days around Christmas and the turn of the year, 2 pedagogical training days, 2 QM days for quality assurance and the day after Ascension Day.
Description of the facility
- 70 places for nursery children aged nine weeks to the age of three
- 4 nursery groups with an age mixture of 1-3 years, 1 nursery group for under 1-year-olds
- 5 group rooms with various play and educational areas, with connecting play corridors for learning and discovery
- a garden area with play corners for nature experiences
Information event daycare Miniforscher
Within the context of a tour of our house, we introduce you to our day care centre and the contents of our pedagogical work. We will answer your questions about registration, familiarisation, everyday life at the day care centre and all aspects of your child's day care centre.
every fourth Tuesday of the month from 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Daycare Miniforscher Teplitzer Straße 28. Meeting point is the management office on the upper floor.
- Full board (breakfast, fruit meal, lunch, snacks and drinks) through the canteen Reichenbachstraße
- Labelling of additives and allergens
- Expanded offer for allergy sufferers and religious or cultural peculiarities
Our pedagogical focuses
- Pedagogical guiding principle: The child strives for self-initiated self-education
- Encouraging independence in everyday life
- Forming relationships
- Playgrounds and outdoor areas encourage independent learning
- Everyday integrated language support
- Culturally sensitive pedagogy and interculturality
Location and accessibility
|conditionally accessible entrance|
|conditionally wheelchair-accessible WC|
|non wheelchair-accessible WC|
|Accessible visitor parking space|
|Visitor parking space|
|No parking space|
|conditionally accessible elevator|