Financial Distress During Your Studies

Bridging assistance

Students in social need can now apply for the bridging assistance by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). You can find the application form under the following link:

Bridging assistance

If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs on bridging assistance:

FAQ bridging assistance

Should you find yourself in a temporary situation of financial distress, which was not cause through your own fault, the counseling center of the Studentenwerk Dresden will try to help you.

We have the following possibilities as aid available:

To Social Counseling Service