Information regarding Corona/Covid-19
Please take note the rules and regulations of the current "Sächsische Corona-Schutz-Verordnung":Saxon Corona Protection Regulation of 22.06.2021 (PDF) Public notice for the city of Dresden of 30.06.2021 (PDF)
Please also refer to the regional information and regulations at your study location:Landeshauptstadt Dresden Tharandt Zittau Görlitz Bautzen Rothenburg
Please check our website regularly for the latest developments:Overall view of news
On-site consulting only possible with prior appointmentDownload contact tracking form as PDF
Alternatively, you can also use the Corona warning app via the QR code displayed in all facilities.
Your information is voluntary.
We also ask you to note the following information from our business units:
Canteens and cafeterias
Some canteens and cafeterias have currently reopened their indoor facilities as well.
Please follow the hygiene rules in the refectories: wear a mask, follow the instructions for contact tracing and keeping distances.
If possible, please use the MensaCard for payment to avoid cash payments.Overview of opening hours of the canteens and cafeterias
Student halls and accomodation
Online subletting exchange is again available to post offers and requests, which can begin no earlier than September 1.
We recommend all students hall residents to use the Corona-Warn-App.
Until revoked, the following rules of conduct apply immediately to our residence halls. (Excerpts from the Corona Protection Concept of the Residential Division):
- The general rules on minimum distance (1.5 m), hand hygiene, sneezing etiquette and regular ventilation continue to apply. Please observe appropriate notices.
- With an incidence < 10, the wearing of a mouth-nose protection (medical or FFP2 mask) is recommended. At an incidence of 10 and above, and for Corona cases in the residence hall, wearing an oral-nasal protection is mandatory.
- When in contact with employees of the Studentenwerk (caretaker), for example, during room handovers and repairs or other service providers (cleaning, maintenance, pest control), there is still the obligation to wear a mouth-nose protection. .
- Common rooms, sports rooms and outdoor sports facilities can be used according to the respective valid rules of the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance. Please inform yourself independently on the following website: https://www.coronavirus.sachsen.de/amtliche-bekanntmachungen.html. Partly rules apply to the key transfer.
As of 1 July 2021, we are again offering times for personal consultations at the office.
You can then contact us again in person at the following times without making an appointment in advance:
|day of the week||times for personal consultations|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
Masks are still required for in-person visits.
If a suspected or quarantined case occurs in your environment or you yourself are affected, you must follow the rules of conduct listed here:
- Everyone must remain in their room.
- Clean the kitchen and bathroom frequently and thoroughly with common cleaning agents.
- Use the kitchen individually and one after the other.
- The instructions of the public health department must be followed.
You can find important information and offers for help in case of quarantine here:Info sheet for corona quarantine as PDF
Social Counseling – Psychosocial Counseling – Legal Counseling – Daycare Center Coordination
Please wear a mask for appointments and keep the required minimum distance of 1.5 meters. Please also observe the hygiene instructions.
For psychosocial counseling, please arrange a personal consultation appointment by e-mail. You do not need a face mask during the consultation.
Daycare Centers „Kita SpielWerk“ and „Kita Miniforscher“
The day-care centres of the Studentenwerk are currently open in regular operation with hygiene requirements.
Please follow the corresponding hygiene concepts:Download hygiene concept SpielWerk as PDF
Student house TUSCULUM
Due to the Corona pandemic, the rental of the TUSCULUM may be subject to restrictions on persons in accordance with the current Corona Protection Ordinance of the Free State. Please inform yourself before renting about possible existing person restrictions.
The STUWERTINUM Gallery can be visited again from July 1, in compliance with the current Corona regulations. Also take the opportunity to visit our online gallery:Gallery STUWERTINUM