Why it pays to work at the Studentenwerk Dresden.
At Studentenwerk Dresden, we provide a wide range of services to ensure that students at our universities in Dresden, Tharandt, Görlitz and Zittau can devote themselves fully to their studies. Whether in the areas of student financing or housing, in the provision of food in our numerous canteens, in questions of advice and support or cultural events - our more than 500 employees work together every day for more than 40,000 students.
The diversity of our services is also reflected in the different areas of activity and professions that can be found with us. But no matter in which activity you start together with us, a respectful and appreciative interaction is just as natural for us as a personal training.
In addition, you can expect:
- Benefits in accordance with the collective wage agreement of the federal states (TV-L)
- Attractive salary model (pay grade according to job)
- comprehensive social benefits
- company pension plan
- capital-forming benefits
- Annual bonus payment
- Anniversary bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Job ticket and „Deutschland-Ticket“
- 30 days annual leave
- Corporate Health Management
- Team activities such as beach volleyball, Team-Challenge and bicycle action
- Health promoting measures
- Back and relaxation courses
- Cooperation with a physiotherapy teaching center
- Massage offers
- Breaktime gymnastics
- Annual health week
- Compatibility of career and family
- Subsidy for employee or staff catering
- Extensive opportunities for further education and training
- Exchanges with national and international partners (France and Czech Republic)
- Regular tours of the company
Want to join the team? Then check out our job offers and submit your application!
Visit our website to see our job offers and vacancies. You are also welcome to send us an application on your own initiative:More information on vacancies and applications