Netiquette at Studentenwerk Dresden
Please be kind and fair.
We are looking forward to your feedback and comments! We want the tone on our Instagram channel to be friendly, so we ask you to be polite and respectful both to each other and to us.
Especially when exchanging opinions, please remain objective, even if you have different views. Please refrain from insulting, hurtful, or vulgar comments.
We reserve the right to delete posts that violate our principles.
We will not allow:
- Personal attacks on employees, false claims, insulting comments, defamatory statements
- Pornographic, obscene, illegal, harmful to minors, criminal, discriminatory, nonsensical, racist, radical, anti-constitutional, or otherwise unacceptable content
- Irrelevant content
- Political and commercial advertising and links of all kinds
- Discussions that contain such personal information that they should not be conducted publicly
- Pictures of people for which no rights of use exist (no consent to the publication of affected persons)
Any such content will be deleted by our editorial staff and the violation will be reported to Instagram.
We are here to answer your questions. However, we cannot provide legally binding information or guarantee complete information on Instagram. Depending on the scope of the request and the workload of our team, it may take a little longer for feedback to reach you. If this is the case, please be patient! We are doing our best to help you.