Your Position:

What do I have to do if I want to use the Internet in my room?

In Dresden and Tharandt the registration at the AG DSN can be done before the arrival worldwide under the following link:

Please send queries to

In Zittau and Görlitz, please collect an application for use from the facility administration office.