Studentenwerk Dresden committees and bodies
The corporate bodies of Studentenwerk Dresden are the Executive Director and the Administrative Board.
The Executive Director manages Studentenwerk Dresden and conducts its business. They also represent Studentenwerk Dresden in and out of court. Since 1 June 2021, Udo Lehmann has been Acting Executive Director of Studentenwerk Dresden.
The Administrative Board is filled by representatives of students and universities who work on an equal and honorary basis. The Studentenwerk Dresden Administrative Board usually meets up to five times a year. It decides on all fundamental issues: the business plan, the enactment and amendment of statutes and fee regulations, regulations and guidelines, and the appointment of the certified public accountant. It also receives and discusses the annual report of the Executive Director. The Administrative Board is composed of 14 members (10 with decision-making and 4 with advisory vote); 5 members are students.
- Mathias Fröck, Studierendenrat TU Dresden (Chairperson of the Administrative Board)
- Prof. Dr. Ursula M. Staudinger, Rector TU Dresden - represented by Prof. Dr. Roswitha Böhm, Prorektorin Universitätskultur der TU Dresden (Vice Chairperson of the Administrative Board)
- Christoph M. Duscha, Chancellor of Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz
- Urte Hintelmann, Head of administration Berufsakademie Sachsen, Staatliche Studienakademie Dresden
- Jan Donhauser, Mayor and Councillor for Education and Youth (Representative of the Lord Mayor of the State Capital Dresden)
- Lukas Rohleder, Chief Executive Officer of Industrie- und Handelskammer Dresden (representative of the local economy)
- Nikodim Brickwell, Student Council TU Dresden
- Leo Heidweiler, Student Council TU Dresden
- Gwyneth Hirschfeld, Student Council Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz
- Stephan Rankl, Student Council HTW Dresden
- Udo Lehmann, Acting Executive Director Studentenwerk Dresden (advisory member)
- Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Alexander E. Müller, Chancellor of Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden (advisory member)
- Peter Lönnecke, Saxon State Ministry for Science, Culture and Tourism (advisory member)
- Marcus Bolach, Studentenwerk Dresden employee representative (advisory member)
Studentenwerk Dresden organization chart
See the organization chart for a general overview of the organizational structure of Studentenwerk Dresden.