Studentenwerk Dresden committees and bodies
The corporate bodies of Studentenwerk Dresden are the Executive Director and the Administrative Board.
The Executive Director manages Studentenwerk Dresden and conducts its business. They also represent Studentenwerk Dresden in and out of court. Since 1 January 2010, Martin Richter has been Executive Director of Studentenwerk Dresden.
The Administrative Board is filled by representatives of students and universities who work on an equal and honorary basis. The Studentenwerk Dresden Administrative Board usually meets up to five times a year. It decides on all fundamental issues: the business plan, the enactment and amendment of statutes and fee regulations, regulations and guidelines, and the appointment of the certified public accountant. It also receives and discusses the annual report of the Executive Director. The Administrative Board is composed of 14 members (10 with decision-making and 4 with advisory vote); 5 members are students.
- Matthias Lüth, Student Council TU Dresden (Chairperson of the Administrative Board)
- Prof. Dr. Ursula M. Staudinger, Rector TU Dresden - represented by Prof. Dr. Roswitha Böhm, Prorector for University Culture at TU Dresden (Vice Chairperson of the Administrative Board)
- Dipl.-Jur. Karin Hollstein, Chancellor of Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz
- Jochen Beißert, Chancellor of Hochschule für Bildende Künste Dresden
- Jan Donhauser, Mayor and Councillor for Education and Youth
(Representative of the Lord Mayor of the State Capital Dresden)
- Michael Pieper, Handwerkskammer Dresden (representative of the local economy)
- Anne Schedel, Student Council TU Dresden
- Marie Mandel, Student Council TU Dresden
- Stephan Rankl, Student Council HTW Dresden
- Falk Alexander Seidl, Student Council Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz
- Martin Richter, Executive Director Studentenwerk Dresden (advisory member)
- Peter Lönnecke, Saxon State Ministry of Science and Art (advisory member)
- Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Alexander E. Müller, Acting Chancellor of HTW Dresden (advisory member)
- Heiko Winter, Studentenwerk Dresden employee representative (advisory member)
Studentenwerk Dresden organization chart
See the organization chart for a general overview of the organizational structure of Studentenwerk Dresden.