Social Counseling Service
You are studying and you know what credit points, tutorials and SHK are. Nevertheless, it is possible that not everything will go smoothly and that you will need independent and objective advice on social or financial problems during your student life.
The counseling center of the Student Services (Studentenwerk) is your first place to go for this. It is open to all students of the universities of Dresden and Zittau/Görlitz.
You have questions concerning
- Securing your livelihood during your studies
- Pregnancy and child care during your studies
- Planning your life in general
- Studying with disabilities
- To listen to you
- To find orientation and solution approaches together with you
- To inform you about suitable support offers
- To bring you in contact with other competent partners or agencies
The counseling is free of charge and is bound to professional discretion.
For short-term counsel, for example to apply for financial aid and loans, you can come to our office hours. Please make an appointment for more in-depth counseling, either by telephone or email.