Vocational training as an office management assistant
“Office management may not be rocket science, but without it rocket scientists couldn’t get by.”
We offer a three-year training as an office management assistant:
Current announcements for training positions
- Unfortunately we are not currently offering training positions at Studentenwerk Dresden.
Apply on your own initiative! We look forward to receiving your application.
More about vocational training at Studentenwerk Dresden
In our company you will pass through all the important business Divisions, such as Student Dining Services, Student Housing, Human Resources, Student Financing, and Communication and Culture. Get to know the diversity of your profession at Studentenwerk Dresden. And finish your training well prepared for your professional future.
With us you have the choice between a public or a private vocational school. Practical training in the company is carried out according to a company training plan adapted to the new job description. Our trainees have the opportunity to take advantage of seminars and further education offers of Studentenwerk Dresden. Studentenwerk Dresden offers all the services of a public service employer (regulated working hours, training pay, holiday arrangements, etc.).
This is what our trainees say about their training at Studentenwerk Dresden:
- “I think it's good that we trainees are also given space to work independently.”
- “The training is interesting and varied because Studentenwerk has so many different areas of work.”
- “Our instructor always has an open ear for our questions.”
- “I like that there's a trainee hiking day and a Christmas party.”
Contact person for the training as office management assistantMaria Weser
Phone: +49 351 4697-695