More information

More informationen regarding studying with handicaps are available under "Counseling and Social Affairs"

Accessible housing in our student halls

For some types of handicaps it is neccessary to rent an accessible room or apartment.
We can provide such rooms or apartments in the following halls:

If you have any questions about choosing the right hall or applying for an accessible apartment, please contact our department for student accomodation.

Your contact person

Anette Effner
Divisional head of department for student accommodation
Consultation hours and contact information